Beginning in February 2020, discover the mysteries of ancient Egypt along the Nile River with CroisiEurope Cruises on board the luxurious Steigenberger Royale. This new port-to-port, eight-day cruise takes passengers through over 2,000 years of history across the Land of Pharaohs, guaranteeing an unforgettable experience.
Prices for this eight-day cruise on board the Steigenberger Royale begin at $2,503 per person. A pre-cruise program is available to discover the significant sites in the ancient capital of Cairo, which begins at $3,482 per person for the pre-cruise program followed by the eight-day cruise.
Highlights of this new itinerary include:
- A visit to the Karnak Temple Complex, which was once one of the largest and most religious complexes in ancient Egypt;
- A guided tour of the Valley of the Kings and four of its tombs
- Egyptian inspired dinners on board;
- A walkthrough of a nearby Nubian village;
- Optional visits to the Abu Simbel temples;
- A guided tour through the Temple of Kom Ombo which was built in dedication of several Egyptian Gods;
- Optional excursion to the Sound and Light Show at the pyramids.
*Cruises include all excursions, activities, meals and drinks served on board
The Steigenberger Royale can accommodate up to 106 passengers in any of their 50 suite and double cabins across their three decks. The ship also features a pool, hot tub, library and game room, two lounge/ bar areas, and restaurant.
CroisiEurope Cruises is Europe’s leading affordable river cruise line, owning and operating a fleet of 50 ships and five chartered vessels, all of which boast contemporary cabins. As a company, they have pioneered new cruise destinations like Bordeaux and the Loire Valley. Rounding out 2019, TourRadar named CroisiEurope’s Portugal to Spain program “Best River Cruise” and USAToday’s 10Best nominated the company as “Best River Cruise Line” and “Best River Cruise Ship” in their annual Reader’s Choice Awards.