Mekong Navigator Review
The Mekong Navigator launched in 2014. The 230-foot vessel has 34 suites. It carries up to 68 passengers and 35 crew members.
Mekong Navigator Staterooms
Jasmine Deck (Deck 1)
- Superior Suite – There are 4 suites available located Midship. This category features two porthole-style windows. Stateroom size is 256 square feet.
Lotus Deck (Deck 2)
- Vista Suite – There are 10 staterooms available located Forward on the ship. This category features a French balcony. Stateroom size is 276 square feet.
Orchid Deck (Deck 3)
- Signature Suite – There are 16 suites available located along Deck 3. This category features a balcony. Stateroom size is 291 square feet.
- Prestige Suite – There are 2 suites available located Midship. This category features a balcony. Stateroom size is 387 square feet.
- Grand Suite – There are 2 suites available (#301 and #302) located Forward. This category features a balcony. Stateroom size is 584 square feet.
Mekong Navigator Public Areas
On the Mekong Navigator, you’ll find public gathering areas on Decks 2, 3, and 4.
The gift shop is located on the Orchid Deck midship. While the Dining Room is located Aft on the Lotus Deck. This venue serves guests for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
On the Sun Deck, guests will find The Lounge, Gym, Spa, Library,and Reception. The Sun Deck also features open-air seating between public spaces for views of the river.
River Cruisers Should Know!
- All staterooms and suites have a river view.
- Onboard bicycles can be reserved for individual shore excursions.
- An elevator for passenger use is available.
- Airport transfer fees, port charges, and gratuities are included on all Emerald Cruises’ Cruises.
- Onboard stateroom power is 220 volts; North American cruisers will require a power adapter.