RIVER BEATRICE Ship Review
RIVER BEATRICE Overview
The magic Danube hosts the River Beatrice,one of Uniworld’s newest river cruisers. Connecting the Old World culture capitals of Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava, River Beatrice evokes the essence of this inspirational region. She was designed with an overarching sense of grace and refinement and has already been recognized as one of Europe’s most comfortable river ships. She was launched in March 2009 and measures 410 feet in length. She can carry up to 160 guests.
RIVER BEATRICE Staterooms
There are five stateroom categories aboard River Beatrice and two types of suites. Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds draped in 100% Egyptian cotton linens and European duvets, along with a menu of pillow choices. Stateroom and suite amenities include: generous built-in closets, hair dryer, individual climate-control thermostat, direct-dial telephone, flatscreen TV with infotainment center, and safe.
Marble bathrooms include: L’Occitane en Provence and Hermés bath and body products, plush towels, special towel warmers, backlit magnifying mirror, heated mirrors, cozy bathrobes and slippers.
All suites are uniquely decorated and have additional amenities and services, including: in-suite butler service; packing and unpacking assistance; in-room breakfast; daily fruit and cookie plate, and an elegant evening snack; iPod dock; Nespresso coffee machine and fine teas; fully stocked minibar; bottle of wine upon arrival; shoeshine; free laundry service; and a special dinner in the Captain’s Lounge.
The Owner’s Suite includes: a rain shower and tub and secluded toilet and bidet area.
RIVER BEATRICE Public Areas
River Beatrice features wireless internet access throughout, as well as a lounge offering panoramic views, a bar, an elegantly appointed dining room, and a library.
Out on deck, passengers will find ample space for sunning and sightseeing including three “sun tents,” as well as a fitness room, spa, and shops. Guests also have the use of complimentary bicycles and Nordic walking sticks while ashore.
River Beatrice was the recipient of Cruise Critic’s Editor’s Pick for “Best New River Ship in 2010.” Her itineraries take passengers along the magnificent Danube in style.
Itineraries & Pricing
- 8-day Main and Danube (“Danube Holiday Markets”), Budapest to Passau, from $3,199, balconies from $3,894, Dec
- 11-day Main and Danube (“Enchanting Christmas & New Year’s Cruise”), Passau to Budapest, from $4,999, balconies from $5,944, Dec
- 8-day Danube (“Enchanting Danube”), Budapest to Passau, from 2,899, balconies from $3,794, Apr-Nov
River Cruisers Should Know!
- River Beatrice features an elevator for passenger use.
- Owner’s Suite 400 and Junior Suites 402 and 405 aboard River Beatrice feature beds that cannot be separated.
- Standard stateroom size is 150 square feet, and rooms resemble those found in boutique hotels.
- River Beatrice offers a generous amount of suites compared to many river cruise ships.
- The ship comes equipped with an elevator for passengers to traverse its three decks.
- Suite guests are treated to a special dinner in the Captain’s Lounge.
Get My Help With Your Uniworld Cruise
Complete the form for special savings or added perks that I may be able to obtain from River Cruise Advisor's travel partners.
Read other articles about the River Beatrice.